31090051

If someone have indefinite leave to remain and don't hold a

If someone have indefinite leave to remain and don't hold a British passport so how long can the person stay outside UK and can enter Again. Is there any limit if the person stay outside UK the ILR will be ended?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You should not spend two years or more outside the UK or ILR can be revoked unless you apply for British Citizenship.
I hope that this helps. Please leave a positive feedback so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your answer, so if will it still be revoked if ones coming for a short visit every year? Or with in two year time for a short visit. And is there any time limit of staying outside UK once one have a British Citizenship?
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
You cannot be out of the country for two years or more. You have to break the two year period.
Once you have citizenship this doesn't apply and you can come and go as you please.