James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

How do I know if my ex-husband has got his leave to remain

Customer Question

How do I know if my ex-husband has got his leave to remain in Uk. I'm a Bristish & we've got a 12yrs old son. He walked out when my son was 7yrs. He had 24mths to leave to remain in 2008, but left after 18mths. Dec 16th 2009. To expire 15th May 2010. I requested it to be Suspended. so no further application was submitted. But last year Sept he travelled to Nigeria & came back 6 wks after. He committed Adultary, got an illegitemate child 1yr & refused to sign divorce paper. His name is***** DOB 1/7/1968. He lives at 26 Melius Close. Chadford Hundred. It might not be his current address, Thanks for your cooperation.

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okay! !! Still waiting for the professional to answer the question. Thanks.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How long do I wait ???.
We can continue to look for a Professional to assist you but I have to be honest with you and say I am stumped. We cannot find an answer for you so far so I have offered a refund.