Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

This is regarding a visa application. My british passport

Customer Question

this is regarding a visa application. My british passport holder son lives in Thailand. He is married to a Thai national and has two young children. He wishes to return to the UK and bring his wife and children. The snag we seem to be having is which visa form do we use for his wife. We believed we had the correct info but on calling the UK immigration office this morning (£1.75 per minute) was told that an EEA is the visa form for his wife. We then applied to two visa companies who tell us this is totally incorrect! can you please advise what we can do. They will be totally supported financially, they will have accommodation in the UK, and have sufficient funds for any requirements. Urgent help required. Penny XXXXX

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I paid £ 42 for some sort of answer to my question. It can't be that difficult. Are you saying I have to pay more for you to continue? Penny XXXXX

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Would you only require the answer to which forms are required?
Are there any other questions you may wish to ask?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have found a professional. You have not been helpful and is old like my £42 refunded. Penny XXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.