Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Good evening i came to england in 1964 as an eight year

Customer Question

Hi good evening i came to england in 1964 as an eight year old on a british passport along with 1 brother and 3 sisters i never took up the oportunity to get a british passport when the old one expired but has always traveled on a barbadian passport , i have since taken the life in the uk test back in 2006 and only now applying for a british passport can you advise me of the correct procedure and form i will need to fill in to obtain my british passport ? thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Do you still have a copy of your old passport?
Is there any documents relating to your old passport you may have?