Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Madam, My wife and I have been married since

Dear Sir / Madam,
My wife and I have been married since 1990 in the state of Kuwait, At that time I was a jordanian national and my wife a lebanese national. We both moved to the UK in 1990 and I became a British Citizen in the year 2000, we have 4 daughters all born in the uk and all British Citizen.
What are the steps I need to take in order to proof that my wife and I are still married, though our marriage certificate is in Arabic and has my nationality before naturalisation.
Best Regards,
Eyad Bibi
Category: Immigration Law
Why do you think that you need to prove this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

To apply for Schengener visa for my wife.

All you need to do is have a Certified Translation made of your Marriage certificate drawn up and keep the two documents together - no other steps are required
Please ask if you need further details