UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Madami had apply application 13oct 2014

Customer Question

Dear sir/ madam
i had apply for eea2 application 13oct 2014 . i am student from india and my wife is from poland we are geniune relation ship and we married 2 oct 2014 in brent civic center wembley .when we took for date 2 oct we married that time imigration officer team was there dated 16 sep 2014 .they took interview of mine and my wife. after they served me IS901 certificate took my passport and said me your visa certailn like this my visa expired 14 oct 2014 but i said i dont have received any letter from college and home office so i dont know. after that 12 feb 2015 we have interview in liverpool .she took my wife interview 1 hour and mine is 30 min and nothing come results now . after six months finish we waiting for visa . and my coa was expired so i send it email them and they send me again. my wife is working in 99p before marriage now still working same place .so can you help me please this case. i am sorry but my english is not fluent so i am sorry for that
thanks
Nilesh
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Are you still waiting for the results of the interview?
Are you actually married? Did you get issued with a marriage certificate?
Was the interview relating to your marriage or something else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i am waiting for my visa still after six month. i am married and genuine relationship. yes i have marriage certificate of brent council.100% genuine certificate and my relationship with my wife.interview relating about our relationship when we meet ,who propose and how lone have you been relationship but they are satisfied with our interview. they got same answer from us.now i just want to ask you now what is the next step after six month i have to do?

thanks

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Usually the home office would have replied by now and issue the visa if they are satisfied by your replies. But the best thing to do would be to write a letter to the home office asking for an update and also stating how the delay in them replying is effecting your relationship and your life.
You may need to write to them or call them a few times to get a reply, even us a solicitors have to write at least 3 letters before getting a reply and we sometimes do not get a reply. But unfortunately apart from calling them and writing to them there is not much you can do.
You may wish to write to the address stated on the IS901 or any other address stated on a letter you have been issued with, this would be the best thing to do.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.