Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I want to marry my fiance who is in the UK on a visit visa.

hi i want to marry my fiance who is in the UK on a visit visa. The thing is i dont earn £18600 and my fiance english is weak. Therefore we do not want to apply for fiance visa. What are my options? How will we manage to stay together. Please help
Category: Immigration Law
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
I am afraid that if you do get married on a visit visa your husband will then have to return home to apply for a Spouse visa.
The only way you can remain together after the marriage is if you return to his home with him.
Otherwise you need to work on his English and see if there is a family member who would be willingto sponsor his coming to the Uk
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks you this information a family memeber is willing to sponser him but they do not earn 18600 aswell is that Ok?
No I am afraid that the sponsor must meet the financial requirements