Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Would like to consult if i am allowed to set up a limited

Customer Question

Hi would like to consult if i am allowed to set up a limited company or/and be self employed if i am a tier 2 dependent spouse..? Currently my visa is valid for 3 yrs and my husband and I will be aiming to get an indefinite leave in 2 yrs time Please kindly send over any links where I can confirm eligibility or can i use your advise should the home office ask about it? If yes, can my husband (as the main applicant) be a shareholder? Also, are there any upcoming home office restrictions I should be worried about with regard to setting up a business? I have been meaning to set up a marketing firm and would like to set it up asap.. Thank you

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hiya yes please need your assistance.