How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I married my husband a Jamaican national in 2012. I am british.

Customer Question

I married my husband a Jamaican national in 2012. I am british. We have a 5 year old daughter born here. My husband got his spouse visa in September 2014 and has been here since. Our relationship has broken down and we have now separated. He has moved out and I am not aware where he is at the moment. My questions are if I advise immigration will they deport him back to Jamaica?How will they find him?Can he use our daughter to help him stay in the uk if they decide to deport him?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Who will have residence of the child and who will have contact?
Kind regards