James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

My husband is in prison he has been given his red date for

Customer Question

my husband is in prison he has been given his red date for march 2016 is there anyway he can come home a month early he has enhanched status in prison and will apply in november for his rotl he has been told that he might be able to get this but is unsure how to apply for this many thanks, ***** ***** its called a pso or psi not sure if I HAVE THIS CORRECT but its do do with getting a month reduction to allow him home early

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,