Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

My Filipino girlfriend is an over stayer by one year in England.What

Customer Question

My Filipino girlfriend is an over stayer by one year in England.
What are the options regarding marring her to get officially into England.
Will she have to leave to and become a spouse before coming back?
Can she stay as a fiance?
What would happen if she became pregnant in the UK, could she stay as a mother to an English person?
N
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
The best thing to do is to marry her in Philippines and she then applies for a spouse visa to join you in the UK. The fact that she overstayed will not count against her if she applies for a spouse visa.
You need to meet the minimum income requirements for a spouse visa.
Hope this helps
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How does overstaying relate to a fiance visa and becming pregnant whilst in the uk?

I did ask for a detailed answer.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue to find an expert that can answer the question, I can wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Really poor service, this is a simple question.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Pleas close this question and refund my money and also cancel my subscription which is the the free trial phase