Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My Friend came in UK in 2003 on Student Visa and after completing

Customer Question

My Friend came in UK in 2003 on Student Visa and after completing his graduation he got PSW but later on he could not covert his PSW to proper work and in 2008 he re applied for student visa which was refused since then he is trying to get his visa thru different categories but now he does not have valid visa even and keep on trying FLR different application. If he marries his cousin girl, holding valid Student Visa then will he be allowed to register his marriage in UK and get a spouse visa in UK?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your reply.
What visa is he currently on?
Does he have his passport with him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We need to get our refund for this service as you wrongly charged us £ 26 and we were expecting a reply. Please refund us our money to the same card you charged for undelivered services!