Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

How can I calculte my 2 years visa because I got my spouse

Customer Question

How can I calculte my 2 years visa because I got my spouse visa may 23 2013 and enter uk October 13 2013 and my visa expires  on August 23.so now should I apply for FLR or ILR I am confused. Thanks

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi there, I applied before July 9 that means I am in 2 years category and I came to uk on October 12 2013 and my spouse visa started may 23 20013 and expir agust 23 20015 now I like to know if I should apply FLR or ILR thanks

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,