Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

My daughter was married in Senegal to an African man the ceremony

My daughter was married in Senegal to an African man the ceremony was conducted in French which my daughter didn't understand as she doesn't speak French. The man she married is wanting a visa to get back into the UK, he was living here when they met but went back to Senegal as his visa had expired. Is her marriage legal in the UK as she now realises that she may be being used for a visa.
Category: Immigration Law
If the marriage was legal in Senegal then it is legal here and if your daughter wishes to end the marriage she will need to get a divorce.
However she cannot be forced to support his Visa applictaion if she does not wish to dod so.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details