Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My name is***** came to the UK

Customer Question

Hi, My name is***** came to the UK in 2007 and since then I have obtained a BA degree in accounting and finance, a Master in the same field from university of Greenwich. I currently doing a MBA at London School of commerce which will end on 06/05/2016. I started my BA in accounting and finance in 2010 and completed in 2013. I then applied visa for my Master in the UK which ended in 2014. I have got my current visa in 2015 applied inside the UK. Therefore, the period from 2010 up to now is considered as continuous leave. My question is if I get a job offer from a tier 2 sponsor, can I just switch from tier 4 to tier 2 now without completing my current MBA course or I have to complete the course before switching to tier 2 ?

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel the question and send me the refund. It takes too long for a question to be answered and i have experienced this problem twice. Something need to be improved !!