UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I have an immigration problem where my finger prints are taking,

I have an immigration problem where my finger prints are taking, back in 2004 and I didn't follow up the case, in 2009 I got my indefinite leave to remain, now my passport was stolen and I need to apply for my biometrics resident permit to be trasferred into my new passport. Will the problem I have back in 2004 affect the outcome
No, it will not cause any problems.
All the best
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What are your reasons for saying No.

You successfully obtained ILR in 2009 which was after your issues in 2004 so the grant of ILR made your record clean.
Hope this clarifies , please leave positive feedback
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My fear is that I didn't give my real name and DOB when I have the problem back then.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since am applying for the biometric now, wouldn't the they check my finger print.

If you gave the correct name and date of birth during your ILR application, you will be fine.