Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

There, I am looking advise. Actually

Customer Question

Hi There, I am looking for Immigration advise. Actually I been living in uk since 1st Jan 2004 and Last year I applied my indefinite leave and in December last year they refused on the basis of that police gave me warning (only warning no points, no fine or anything else) of section 59 in august last year while my case was pending and Home Office granted me a 2 years leave to remain. Now my warning is expiring on 2nd august 2015. So i would want to know that can I apply my indefinite leave to remain in coming month?? However ILR form states that if you have had a criminal offence in last 24 months home office can refuse application. If i am eligible to apply ILR next month then what should I state on the column where they are saying about criminal offence in last 24 months?  please advise.

Muhammad

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please I m looking for answer but can you please tell me how long do I have to Waite ?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can't find answer to my question then please return my money