How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 955
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

ThomasIam a Polish and I'm living in the UK . My

Customer Question

Hi ThomasIam a Polish and I'm living in the UK . My husband is Libyan and he wants to apply for EEA family permit online , to join me . We have married in the UK since Sep 2014 and now he is living in Libya . Can he complete his application for EEA family permit online in Libya and sending all documents online without going to the British Embassy in Tunisia for interview ?Does he need to answer all questions about his financial state ? Does he need to provide a bank statement of his Mother as she is responsible to pay the cost of the trip of him ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your help . Iam really confused , I can't find anyone who can answer my questions .
I would like to close this question and return my deposit to the original funding source.
Thank you

Related Immigration Law Questions