Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

ThomasIam a Polish and I'm living in the UK . My

Customer Question

Hi ThomasIam a Polish and I'm living in the UK . My husband is Libyan and he wants to apply for EEA family permit online , to join me . We have married in the UK since Sep 2014 and now he is living in Libya . Can he complete his application for EEA family permit online in Libya and sending all documents online without going to the British Embassy in Tunisia for interview ?Does he need to answer all questions about his financial state ? Does he need to provide a bank statement of his Mother as she is responsible to pay the cost of the trip of him ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate your help . Iam really confused , I can't find anyone who can answer my questions .
I would like to close this question and return my deposit to the original funding source.