Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Thomas i have some question about my husband ,he live in

hi.thomas i have some question about my husband ,he live in MALAYSIA last year he came to england to vistt me but immigaration refusal of leave to enter and the immigaration give his reason is do not an entry clearance valid for the purpose for which you application for leave to entry was made so how can i apply him now ? i sorry my english is very good thanks Thomas
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
Was he simply coming for a visit and not permanently?
What nationality is your husband? Malaysian?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am a british citizen my husband is malaysian he came to england many time but he did not over stay .he always stay in here about 5 month after that he go back to Malaysia a month or two month and come back to England again so last year November his came here the immigration not allow him to entry.thanks

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Before November, when was the last time that he was in the UK and when did he leave?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i can not remember i thhink is Feb and Sep is leave in UK thanks

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Are you saying that he came in february and then stayed until he left in september and then he attempted to return in November?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes he came to England to many time

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
When your husband enters as a visitor he is basically subject to the condition that he must not spend more than 6 months in any 12 month period in the UK. This pretty much applies to all visas.
So, if he stayed until September (after he entered in February) then attempted to re-enter in November then the home office were correct in refusing him entry. This is because when he entered in November the entry officers would have counted back 12 months and seen that he has already spent more than 6 months during that period in the UK and therefore would not qualify for a vist.
Additionally, they are more suspicious where a person is married to a UK national living here because they consider that they are more likely to overstay their visa.
In the circumstances, he would probably be best applying for a multi entry visit visa granted over either a 2, 5 or 10 year period. This means that he could enter and leave as many times as he likes provided that he does not spend more than 6 months in any given 12 month period in the UK.
Because of the refusal of entry I would suggest that you instruct a UK solicitor in order to prepare his application for him to give him the best chance of getting an approval.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom