UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am a German national and married to a Malaysian national

Hello. I am a German national and married to a Malaysian national for 6 years. Now, my wife's 5 year immigration document comes to an end. (06/08/2015) we have completed the questionnaire (EEA_PR__04-15) covering the qualifying period of my 5 year's working in the UK and sent it off to immigration. Is my wife still allowed to work whilst processing the application? Many thanks. Wolfgang.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Hello Wolfgang,
Yes, she is still allowed to continue working but the problem is proving that she is entitled to work as such.
If her employer does not ask for proof, it is fine, she simply continue working.
All the best