Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My son has been working in Canada years and is

Customer Question

My son has been working in Canada for six years and is waiting for his residency which is being applied for by a solicitor, He has a criminal record dating back 1996 to 2006 never (imprisoned) all details of the fourteen offences have been sent to Canadian
immigration from the British Association of Chief Police Officers UK certificate for immigration purposes. It seems now the Canadian immigration want a more summarised detail review of each court case surrounding the charges detailed on his UK police certificate,
along with court records relating to the charges. Is it possible for you, a UK solicitor to acquire these details for me and if so what would the cost would be. Yours Ray XXXX
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, but I don't think I have explained clearly. We are an online question and answer service. Our Experts cannot act for you as a solicitor would.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Nicola but I don't think you answered my question at all you just said you could not deal with it I
did not expect you to take the case but I did expect you to at least give me a explanation as to acquire the
court details and a approximate cost . I have since talked to a local solicitor and for a fee of £25.00 he answered my question
Which was "get in touch with each court and ASK." which I did and received my answers
Your system did not work for me
Raymond