Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

Is there any fee that needs to be paid to ask you some quest

Customer Question

Dear Sir, Is there any fee that needs to be paid to ask you some questions regarding my situation? I am Dutch citizen working and living in London, my gross income is a little bit less than 18,600 pounds the amount I read online that one needs to earn if one wants to get married in uk and live together in uk with a residence holder of Italy.
we are looking at our options, we dont want to have to live apart after marriage even if it means that I will be the only provider for the time being.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.
The minimum income requirements do not apply to you as you a an EEA national.
As long as you are working in the UK or exercising treaty rights in another way, your partner may live in the UK with you.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you advise me about the steps that needs to be taken and the documents tht needs to be submitted. My postcode in uk is ub5 6jp and he has residency of Italy and travels through Schengen countries a lot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We want to get married as soon as possible and live in London. I work and live here since April 2013 for Concentrix that is a Vendor for Cisco Systems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am divorced after a 7 year marriage. I got married in Spain. I lived and worked in Spain and had to move back wd him to the Netherlands because the income was not sufficient and he wasnt able to generate an income. After 7 years divorced got finalised in the Netherlands and 2 years later I got the official divorce documents from Spain through Spanish lawyer. These divorce documents of mine still need to be submitted in Spanish consulate in London where I live now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does he needs to wait for his Italian passport or can he work in UK based on his residential card. I can upload his card so you can have a look at the details and expiry date.
He cannot work in the UK on his Italian residency card. However, if you get married, he is entitled to live in the Uk with you if you are working in the UK.
I would advise you to get married in Italy if possible and then he applies for an EEA Family a permit, see here
https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview
If he is able to obtain Italian citizenship, he will not require any UK residency permit to live in the UK as your partner.
May I help further?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the difference between permanent residence card from Italy and Italian citizenship?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are the options that he comes to the UK for work on his own and after finding work and applying for national insurance number in UK as Italian residency holder he decides to get married in UK with me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you advise me what the requirements are to get married in Italy? He will be eligible to apply for permanent residency of Italy in January 2016
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I read the link https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/overview but I am not sure if I understood correctly.How can I start this process to apply for this permit? Can I apply in the following manner:I want to get married religiously in Regents Park mosque in central London and then my husband will go back to Italy and we will apply for family-permit based on my work.It is important for us that we get married religiously before proceeding for registery. Our parents are only giving us permission to get married religiously if this happens in Regents Park Mosque in London, because they have seen that the religious marriage in Regents Park Mosque is acknowledged by the law of uk.Can you advise me if I can apply for a certain temporary visa or my fiance, so atleast we can get married religiously in Regents Park Mosque? After that he can easily go back and apply for family-permit.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has residency of Italy, valid till January 2016 and then he is eligable to apply for permanent residency of Italy. He is self-employed and has his business in Austria.Can he apply for any (temporary) visa to enter UK based on his self-employment? He has been self-employed for the last 10 months.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I apply for this one, does this apply to my fiance and me?https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have read this https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa again and I would like to know if this following scenario can apply to us.Both of us are religious and we prefer to keep the blessings of our parents. It is not possible for us to get married in Italy, because his business in Austria. We can not get married in the Netherlands, because I have not been able to find a job with the minimum required income that is needed to get married to residence holder.We can not get married in Austria, because his self-employment does not give him the right to get married in Austria, his wife to be needs to work and I have not been able to find a job in Austria with minimum required income that is needed to get married to residence holder.I have a permanent job in UK and our parents only give us permission to get married religiously that is also acknowledged by the law of the country.As far as we found out Regents Park Mosque in London has this option.When we are married religiously and the condition of this marriage visa is that we have to leave UK, we can leave UK and apply for other kind of visa to apply for entry in UK.Even if it turns out to be that we can not live in UK after we get married in UK ( civil marriage) then we will find a way to settle in one of the Schengen countries.Atleast we will be married civil marriage in UK , by the court the law, this is very important to our parents. They will not give their blessings without this registration of our marriage.In other Schengen countries it seems difficult to have marriage registered on short notice, because I am not working in a Schengen country with required minimum income.In UK I have a permanent job and we feel the registry of marriage might be less long if we apply for this in UK.Residency in UK is a preference, but not a priority. Registration of marriage is a priority and on short notice, due to our religious obligations. If after registration it is required that I have to leave my job and we both have to leave UK, that is ok. My fiance is stable financially to support us both in Austria.I hope I have not confused you, but I hope that you can advise us what is possible to have marriage registered in UK on short notice.Kind Regards,
Fatima
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m ok to wait for answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have gone through a lot of websites now and I found this https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/eligibilityand it statesJoining your partner
You must prove that you and your partner are 18 or over and in a genuine relationship.You must be one of the following:married or civil partners
living together in a relationship for 2 years
engaged to be married or to become civil partners
You must prove that any previous relationships you or your partner had are permanently broken down.You must also meet the financial requirement of:£18,600 per year if you’re applying only for yourself
£22,400 per year for you and one child
£2,400 per year for each additional childbut in the beginning I got the answer of the lawyer that minimum income doesnt apply for me because I am european citizen born Dutch citizen and now I read this?why this discrepancy or was he talking about another visa?kind regards,
Fatima
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola,I hope that you will find someone soon :)kind regards
Fatima
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I hope so too. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok :( please close this question an return my good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.Fatima