Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I would like to ask on my possibility leave

Customer Question

hi, I would like to ask on my possibility for further leave in uk. I have been in UK since 07/07/2007 student visa. I want to know options for me. I have my wife(we both from asia) living with me since 5.5 years and my new born baby 4 weeks old now. I have been living in London for 8 years and a month, graduated ( computer science) in July 2009, then PSW and then  Currently in tier 4 visa (ACCA passed 8 out of 14paper ) curtailed to September 06, 2015 ( I had initially till jan 2016 ). Can I apply for tier2 or other option I have. as I can't extend my student visa. Please reply asap.

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi Nicola,

I was expecting answer from mr Thomas. but now it seems you will take longer time. I need urgently.

So, I would like to cancel my question and get my refund of £34.00 asap.

Many thanks,

R Maha