Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I am trying to get my partner who is Albanian into the UK on

I am trying to get my partner who is Albanian into the UK on a visitors visa to spend a holiday with me He is currently in Istanbul and has been there for the past 5/6 months in transit as it were!! Before he left Albania he was unemployed and was living in his brother's house (ie. no assets) I have been transferring large sums of money into his bank account in Albania but due to ill health in Turkey he has had several hospital admissions and hefty bills to pay (no health insurance!) Therefore every time he has tried to leave Turkey he has been told he does not have enough money in his account to support himself whilst in the UK!He says the authorities keep mentioning a figure of £27000!! I am now retired and will be his means of support in Britain so can't see why there is a problem for him to leave Turkey His visitors visa was issued in Albania and runs out at the end of September-can you please advise Thank you DR ROBERT XXXXXXXXXX

Category: Immigration Law
For clarity - he already has a visa for the UK?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes he told me he has a visitors visa until the end of September

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare I have been away for a couple of days-in response to your question-he tells me he has a visitors visa for the UK until the end of September

I hope this helps?

Robert Mordecai

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS-BUT IN RESPONSE TO YOUR ANSWER-HE TELLS ME HE HAS A VISITORS VISA FOR THE UK UNTIL END OF SEPTEMBER

THANKS

ROBERT

Have you ever actually met your friend in person?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No but have seen photos of his ID card and passport etc-so he is not a fictitious person

I am sorry but sadly that is no guarantee
The simple fact is that if your friend has a Visitors Visa for the Uk then all he has to do is get on the plane - there is no requirement for him to have any set amount of money in his account since you will be meeting his living costs whilst he is here
I appreciate that you do not wish to consider this - but do please read this website
http://romancescams.org/RedFlags.html
Please ask if you need further details