UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I need advice please i was under student visa 7 years

Customer Question

i need advice please i was under student visa for over 7 years i was legal but at the end i was over stay for 9 months
so i decided to leave the uk Voluntary When I arrived to the exit point at the airport the immigration officer wrote at my passport
pax encountered at tn3 embarks on 26/11/09 what is the Meaning of that please and can i apply for uk visa again as Tourist
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.
That simply means that UK immigration noted you had overstayed. However, you may apply for a Visitor Visa now, that is fine.
You will need to show evidence that you will return back home after your visit, as is the standard case with such applications.
All the best
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What about the finger print
Is it gonna effect my future visa in the future or not they took my finger print at the airport at that time
Or is it standard thing for all
Your fingerprints being taken is nothing to worry about. It is part of biometrics to ensure you do not change your identity in the future and claim you are someone else.
All the best, ***** ***** feedback