ivorylounge
ivorylounge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in law
27487359

Please l applied for naturalisation almost 6 months ago,

Customer Question

Hi, please l applied for naturalisation almost 6 months ago, about 3 weeks ago l had a call from the home office that l should confirm my address, since l have changed it, l did so and was told that my application was good news and within the next 14 days l will receive a letter confirming it, but up till now almost 21days now no letter, has the letter gone to the wrong address?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  ivorylounge replied 1 year ago.
The address may well have gone to the wrong address, also I am afraid that they are notoriously slow with sending letters out and whilst they may state that you will get a letter within 14 days it rarely happens within this time frame. There is merit in calling and confirming the address otherwise just hold tight. I hope that this helps - please rate positively.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL THE NUMBER THAT I WAS TOLD TO CALL BUT NOWADAYS IT JUST RING WITH NO ANSWER

You are not alone in that feeling - I would suggest that give it until the weekend and then write to them to confirm the address - please remember to rate positively
I hope that helps - can you please rate positively for me - thanks