Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I need a letter to support my partners application

Customer Question

i need a letter to support my partners application for ILR .
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still awaiting a response. I don't have much time to wait.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Who do you need the letter from? What type of visa does your partner currently hold? On what basis is he applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the letter for my partner, he use to be in the military and is apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK. I need a letter to support his application.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. You haven't answered my questions. Who do you need the letter from? What type of visa does your partner currently hold? What nationality is he? On what basis is he applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The letter needs to be from me. My partner has a military stamp in passport. He is st Lucian and he he is applying on the basis that he severed in the military and also long stay in the UK.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM HAPPY TO WAIT BUT I NEED A LETTER TODAY. if not i would like my money back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i need a letter to support my partners...
i need a letter to support my partners application for ILR
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.