Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator

DO publish this question to the public. , I am a non

Customer Question

DO publish this question to the public. Hi, I am a non EU national. I tied the knot with a British citizen in 2011. I applied for settlement visa I was refused and reapplied and granted settlement visa provisionally for 33 months after 9 July 2012 under the new law. I am in UK now passing my first provisionary period 33 months. Our earnings above 18600 until this time, however our circumstances changed this month and never will be the same because my spouse became severely ill due to incurable disease as reported by NHS. Her health condition will be deteriorated as time goes on. I am a full time student I have a part time job which gives me 6/7 thousands a year. I needed to stay in campus due to my study. In the meantime my wife applied for benefit and in the form she ticked that she is separated to obtain the benefit because the amount of money I earn I will be able to support her assuming that she has done this. After knowing this I was devastated. In the meantime, My wife assured me that she is not going to divorce or complain to the home office as I did not do anything wrong to her. She has done this only for benefit. We are still in a relationship as ever. I found myself, self-contradictory how does it work? As a under graduate student if I go for work I will not be able to earn so much. As I started my further education as a dream to accomplish university studies and be a professional. I applied and granted for interviews for few IT administrative jobs which gives above 18600 nevertheless I was not lucky enough to hold the position due to my English accent. If our earnings dropped well below then 18600 I will not be able to meet the requirements of FLR (M). I was suggested that I can apply for FLR (FP) in 2016 once provisionary visa validity finish. After knowing FLR (FP) root I come to comprehend that it has lots of drawbacks. It required 4 applications it is a discretionary and it may affect my stay in UK. My question is to you that if my wife receives DLA plus benefits due to severe illness, will I be able to stay in UK or I need to leave the UK as I will not meet the UKBA requirements of 18600, add to that health surcharge, plus application fee plus lawyer fees. In addition to that my wife ticked in benefit form that she is separated. She assured me that she had no choice otherwise she will not obtain any support from the government for her server illness. Right now I come to know that my wife will not be entitled for benefit for few months due to her tax return subsequently she will. I describe you the whole situation what am I passing through. I require your intelligence and lawful advice.

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Would you please replay my question ?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 12 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Hi there !

I would like to have an answer of my question. I have been waiting for a month. If your service is not available can I ask you to refund please.

Thank you so much for your advanced cooperation.