Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I am a British Citizen.My daughter was born in Australia

Customer Question

I am a British Citizen. My daughter was born in Australia and we have arrived in England and want her to attend an independent school. We are intending to apply for a "right to abode" for her, as I do not have anyone here that has known me for 2 years - therefore can not as yet apply for her British passport (citizenship). Can my daughter attend the school while the "right of abode" application is pending or does she have to wait until full approval ?

Category: Immigration Law

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare and I shall do my best to help you

Were you born in the UK?