Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I married tunisien guy since 2006 he got his British passport

I married tunisien guy since 2006 he got his British passport and change he left me
After I find out he's been engaged for so many years back home and he was waiting to get his passport divorce me and marry her and bring her to England
My question is
Can I report him to remove him and send him back home because he came to this country with Mariage visa. He used me
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your patience. The home office will generally only take action to revoke a persons UK citizenship where there is clear incontrovertible evidence that it was obtained by deception. Therefore in order for this to even be a possibility you would have to present what evidence you have to them and request that they consider taking the revocation enforcement action against him . If your evidence is at all questionable then they would not take action I'm afraid, but all you can do is present your evidence and hope for the best. The reason they are occasionally reluctant to take action is because it is very expensive to do so. Kind regards Tom