Ely
Ely, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  US immigration attorney licensed in state and federal court.
7286322

Do i have to book a holiday in order to fill in an esta? or

do i have to book a holiday in order to fill in an esta? or can i just give it a go now and fill one out?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me. Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
No, there is no such requirement to book a holiday prior to filling out the ESTA. Many people know that there is a chance that ESTA may be declined (albeit a small one), so they wait to do so until after.
USCIS would not be as cruel as to require you book a holiday and then deny you a visa. While in other circumstances with other visas, flight tickets may be required, etc, this does not apply here.
Gentle Reminder: Please, use REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or RATE POSITIVELY and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you, ***** ***** try and complete then Smile

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
You are very welcome. Good luck, and please don't forget to RATE my answer in one of top three faces and then SUBMIT – it is the only way I get credit for my time with you – or, please use the REPLY or SEND button to keep on chatting – I want you to be satisfied.