Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

My wife arrive in uk feb 16 2013 we got married on 4th of

Customer Question

my wife arrive in uk feb 16 2013 we got married on 4th of may 2013 my wife visa run out on march 3, 2016. can you tell me what requirements she need to extend her visa ot remain in uk?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What Visa does she currently hold?
clare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the visa she holds is spouse visa

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The form you need is herehttps://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/447242/FLR_M__04-15.pdfthe guidance notes are herehttps://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/419540/FLR_M__guidance_notes_04-15.pdfI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear, clare,thank you for your response but im still confused as to what visa extention forms we need to download for remain to stay in uk.my wife she got already two in a half year visa ending 3rd of march 2016. Do you have to renew all here documents or can she used existing documents and does she have to take life uk test to remain in uk?How much is the fee for new visa?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
She need sto extend her visa - and that is what the form is forIt will need to be fully completed - and if she has not done so your wife will have to pass the English Language requirementthe fee is £649
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you feel that my service was poor meaning that I get no credit for my time but which is not necessary for and does not trigger a refund.
I am not sure what further information you need - but if you could outline the problem I will be happy to try and assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife passed her English test in the Philippine as part of reqirement To grant her visa can she use this cirtificate as part of here new visa applcation ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Yes that would be fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply one last question do we need to open joint bank account ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Not necessarily no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Clare thank you for helping us out with our visa application , I think now we can process it , I would like to appoligise for rating you poor I think it was just out of fustration thank again for all your help and will recommend you to friends regards ***** ***** Thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome - and I do understand your frustration!
I hope all goes well