Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I have started a relationship with a ukranian woman she has

Customer Question

i have started a relationship with a ukranian woman she has a child 9 they currently live in the ukraine .
i wish to move them to join me in the uk , we wish to live as a family , i work so can support them , but she has a career and wishes to work , which visa does she need to apply for from the ukraine, to work and live here with me , and eventually marry ,
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat is your current income?How long have you been in a relationship with this lady and how often have you been able to meet her?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my salary is 24000 per year net , our relationship is only a few month , due to the issues in the ukraine with war iam unable to visit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do you have any advice onwhat direction i should take
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you physically met her at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no , i have arranged passport and a visitor visa ,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have regular video calls with her and her daughter they are genuine , i was cautious at first thinking she was a fake ,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I appreciate that they are genuine - but there is no basis on which you will be able to obtain a settlement visa of any kind - until you have spent some time with your partner - and that will mean more than a single visitOnce you have established the basis of the relationship then you can apply for a visa for her - as your fiancee - and her child.You meet the financial requirements but your partner will need to pass the Language testYou can read more herehttps://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/eligibilityI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
many thanks for your time
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome and I hope all goes well