Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

My name is***** joined my wife in the UK in May 18th

Customer Question

My name is***** joined my wife in the UK in May 18th 2012. She is a serving HM Forces. She gained her British Citizenship in May this year. My visa runs out in December 2015. I want to know if I can apply for the ILR, or do I apply for extension to stay? Also If ILR, which Form do I complete?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your patience.When you came in 2012, did you enter on a spouse visa?Kind regards Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I came on her invitation. Settlement visa to join spouse.

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Okay.
Did she hold ILR at the time you applied for your spouse visa?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I said to you in my earlier question that she is a British soldier and hence on Exempt from immigration control. She now has her citizenship. Can you ask all the question you want me to clarify in one go?

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry, but I now consider that there will be another expect better experienced in your specific situation able to advise.
I will opt out and your question will remain open for other experts to assist. Please be patient. Yours is a very specialised question.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So who is dealing with my question and how soon do I get an answer?

Any way I must say so far I am not the least satisfied with your services.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like you to cancel my question as I am not the least satisfied at all with this service, justanswer.co.uk. Please can you refund my money back into my account? Thank you.