Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I have a 14 month old son in thailand.i will be in bangkok

i have a 14 month old son in thailand.i will be in bangkok in december.And will apply for a spouse visa for my thai wife to come to the uk. Also i will apply for a passport for our son.does this mean he does not need a visa to come to the uk with us.As
im the registered father from the uk
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionIf your son has a Uk passport then he will not require a Visa.Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for this. I will apply in Bangkok for a British passport for him when I'm over there
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome