Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Being accused of everything in court. By my husband. And he

Customer Question

Being accused of everything in court. By my husband. And he has brain washed my children. And trying to say he and children are in life and death situation.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about your question please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I moved to wolverhamton from london 2014 July with my 2 sons 11and 5 year old to live with my husbond we'd been separateed in 2009 July when he walked out on us reason not known then I was pregnant with the younger child I'd told my husband but still he left. Then I decided to talk to his family when 4 months had past case i wasn't getting anywhere with him came to wolverhamton talked with him and his family it was decided that my husband was happy staying in wolverhamton because of conflict with my family and problems with myself. He wanted to perches a property in wolverhamton untill then the children and I stay in London. Cause he was happy working with relatives in wolverhamton.I still didn't understand why he just walked out on us anyway I agreed he bought a house in 2011 he asked us to come and move in but now my daughter wanted to finish high school and didn't want to come to live with us she said she would stay with nannie in London so I had to stay in London for a little longer until I could transfer my tenancy on to my durometer.anyway I moved to wolverhamton with my sons last year July when I moved my husband started to miss treat me again brain washed my kids aginst me made me the perpetrator called social services with police and told me to live the family home with out no court orders nothing in writing I was made homeless now my husband has spoken to a judge accused and put alergashion on me that I I'm supposed to be a danger to him and kids.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When did you leave the property and where are you now?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I was told by my husband that social services said and informed him that I must leve because of childrens safety but there was no court orders then my husband locked me out and asked police to make sure I was not out side cause i refused to leve so I was arrested my husband then got out a molestation order on me three weeks later.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Now lve been told my children don't want to see me i've looked after them all there life's and now there are also accessing me of mental illness how can children be brainwashed and then be believed against mother.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I left on the 16.10.15 and still homeless living in hostel.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How do I prove my inersents lve been to 15 silserters there all seem to refuse my case why could this be is it cause they could be informed not to or is it just my consherse.
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.
What specific allegations has your ex made?
Did YOU speak to Social Services at all?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Yes I've spoken to social services there said my kids don't want to see me thereve helped my husband in this case instead it's all accuseing how can you with out profe
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
If the social services no that my husband is in a other relationship why would they try and lie to me and make it look like I'm the culprit they my children balwinder my husband isn't telling me the ins and outs and I think useing everythng possible as westerns against me though others.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
If I'm right is this why I'm being accused of having mental illness.
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.
What specific allegations has your husband made?