Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

Have refused your application visit visa because I am

have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2-V4.10 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors because:
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V.3.7 along with V4.2-V4.10 of Appendix V: Immigration Rules for Visitors because:
You were refused entry clearance for using deception on 26/10/2014 (ABDH/1301224 refers) for submitting a falsified document. I am therefore refusing you entry clearance under paragraph V3.7(b) of the Immigration Rules. Any future applications will also be automatically refused, for the same reason, under paragraph V3.7(b) of the Immigration Rules until 26/10/2024
Future Applications
Any future UK visa applications you make will be considered on their individual merits, however they may be refused unless:
 your personal circumstances change significantly between now and your next application
 you provide compelling new evidence with your next application
the main reason is that i mistakenly remove one Qatari visa from old unused passport.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your patience
Was your old passport a false one?
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it was not . it is an original passport . but I have a qatari visa on it which was expired and misplaced ( it is a sticker ) I removed it long before and it left some glue on the page and the immigration officer consider this as deception . my colleague in my company which is very international company and we have a factory in UK . my colleagues still got the visa and I got rejected twice and banned because of a paper in a passport
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi ***** did you remove the sticker please?
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wanted at that time a page to apply for visa to another country .The sticker for a visa was a mistae from public relations officer to request as they put it on my passport with an expired date of visa and it was useless . only now I realise how serious it is do this but do I deserve a bann ?
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Okay, but what was stopping you from leaving the sticker in and applying for a visa? Was the passport full already?
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it was
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your patience.
I can see why the passport was viewed as deception if this was not explained when you applied.
You only option now is to apply again and provide a statement explaining what has happened. The problem is that even with that explanation it’s possible that they would still regard it as a deception. Regardless of your motives, you did remove the sticker and this can be regarded as deception.
However, I would still suggest that you make a statement advising that you were unaware that it was as serious as it was. If the sticker was coming off already and you were concerned about how this would look then I could understand it a little more but presumably you were free to obtain a new passport by getting a replacement from your country’s passport authority so that you could get new visas.
You will also have to explain why you did not pro actively deal with the issue in your first application.
If you give your complete explanation then there is still a possibility that you may be approved for a visa but I would out it no better than 50% I’m afraid.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well in my second application I did submit a cover letter explaining all this . and with all supporting documents from my company and the factory in UK . bank statement also . but instead I got banned
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Taking new passport from my country if I am abroad required I travel back to my home country or wait for 3 months to process it through the embassy
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry but if you have explained all of this in your covering letter and you are satisfied that you provided all the mitigation that you could have then there is not much you are going to be able to do.
If after your explanation and mitigation the case worker still considers that it was a deception then ultimately the ban will have to stand.
I'm really sorry but if they regard the removal of the visa as a deceptive act (which is probably correct if you did not immediately disclose it when making the application for the first time) then it leave you with no options.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dis disclose it and I guess the immigration officer didn't expect I will be honest . my last questionWill this rejection affect my furire applications to shengen visa ? Or USA as well
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
You should probably be okay with future visa applications, but you will have to disclose the fact that you were rejected by the uk.
Tom
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. Please remember to leave feedback
Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Is there any further information you require?
I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided. If you have no further questions then please do leave feedback.
Kind regards,
Tom