Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I sponsor my spouse in the UK, his is from Pakistan

I sponsor my spouse in the UK, his is from Pakistan and I am british, in 2013 he was granted spouse visa until August 2016 so I think it was for 2.5 years prior to that he was an student for 5 years, anyway recently we have had ups and downs but sadly after speaking to friends and under the wrong influence I sent a letter to UKBA to cancel his spouse visa, we have since sorted things out so wish to cancel this request and remain married to my husband in the UK, what can I do now to put this right, as I don't want him to go back to Pakistan during the ups and downs my sons who is 20 was diagnosed with advanced crohns disease and has now end of life care as well as my brother died from cancer I also have crohns and have now relapse so I am under investigation by my consultant as the source is unknown.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
You must write to the home office referring to your earlier letter and advise them that you have now reconciled with your spouse.
You must include evidence of your identity in the form of a copy of your passport. You should provide a detailed explanation for why you thought that the relationship had broken down and what happened since that has resulted in you getting back together.
Provided that you do this they should accept your explanation. There is an outside possibility that they might invite you for an interview, but this would simply be to explain in person what has happened. Provided they accept your statements as honest and genuine the you should be okay. It does help to provide as much detailed as possible in your statements, so I would lay it out clearly and honestly
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Thomas, Lawyer
Experience: UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for the response I have done detailed letter today as well as copies of brothers death certificate, my son's diagnosis all reports outlining my sons admissions to hospitals in East Sussex and London, my reports from consultants and my condition today as well as admission for myself on 1st December 2015 and have clearly stated the influence and mis judgment I was under due to friends and the ongoing stress to date due to health and my son's condition.I have no problem being interviewed at all as I have been always completely honest hence why I am sending special delivery letters today.
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Provided that you have explained the situation in the letter then you should be okay. Tom