Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

Please l want to find out if you've been granted leave to

Customer Question

Please l want to find out if you've been granted leave to remain and you have recourse to public funds, are restricted from getting a council property?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for your patience.What commercial property are you purchasing? Lease or freehold Tom
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** my colleague has simply been the victim of a site glitch - my apologiesProvided you do not have limited leave to remain you are entitled to apply for Council Housing and to claim housing benefit.The lack of Social Housing may mean that you face a long wait for Council housing - but you will be entitled to Housing Benefit to help pay doe a private rental.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare