Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I'm illegal in this country and my son is British I'm

Customer Question

I'm illegal in this country and my son is British I'm applied to court for parental responsibility order and my ex told the cafcass that I'm illegal and I only want to use my son to stay in England. I'm scared to attend the court and I might be arrested
by the immigration. Please I need advice
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One of the cafcass said he will talk to me in court. Hope they won't call the immigration to get me arrested and the court date is in January 2016
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
This question has been submitted twice - I have responded in the other thread.