James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I got a daughter who was born abroad in Mauritius and whose

Customer Question

I got a daughter who was born abroad in Mauritius and whose visa settlement in UK was refused and now we brought her back via France and UK border gave her only up to 9 Jan 2016 to leave UK. What can we do to keep in the UK. We are her parents and daughter is 20 mths old.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to assist you but need some further information first.What is your Visa status in the UK?What is the "missing paperwork" you refer to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
British citizens
is this your birth child?