Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I was born in Scotland and hold an e.u passport, my question

I was born in Scotland and hold an e.u passport, my question is do I need my passport to travel from e.u. Country to country, and do I need my passport to cruise in e.u.countries.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I assume that by "E.U" you mean a British passport.Since we are not part of the Shengen Treaty area you will still need to have your passport with you although it is unlikely that you will need to produce it when leaving the shipPlease ask if you need further detailsClare