Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

There,My name is***** came to

Customer Question

Hi there,
My name is ***** *****.
I came to UK on Sep 2006 on a student visa and for the last 3 years I was granted leave to remain on ten year partner route. I never stayed illegally in the UK at all.
I have been convicted on 14 November 2011 was sentenced on 19 December 2011 to 16 weeks imprisonment suspended for 24 months with a requirement of 300 hours of unpaid work to be completed within 12 months under supervision.
I am wondering whether I can apply for ILR on September of this year?
Could you please advise me.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,