Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I am an EU national applying resident card

Customer Question

I am an EU national applying for permanent resident card before applying for naturalisation. In the home office website the forms to fill in to apply dates July 2015 and is states that this form is for EU members who want to apply for document certifying permanent residence in UK or non-EU who apply for permanent residence card. However, the new law for EU members applying for naturalisation issued in November 2015 states that EU members MUST apply for permanent residence card. So, should I fill in the form from July or wait for a new form to appear..problem is with the form !!!
Kind regards,
Rached
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
It is up to you as long as when you decide to make your application you apply on the current version of the form at the time of your application. The current form to fill is EEA(PR) version 07/2015.
I hope this clarifies your enquiry.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Could you please click on the rate button