frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

Thank you prompt reply. You advised me to use the

Thank you for your prompt reply. You advised me to use the current form to fill which is EEA(PR) version 07/2015. The problem is that in this form : there are two boxes only to choose from (question what do you apply for): the first is Document certifying permanent residence if you are EU applicant and second box: permanent residence card if you are non-EU applicant. The new law requirement from November 2015 is that all EU citizens should apply for permanent residence card. I do not know which box to tikc in the form EEA (PR) version 07/2015. I remind you that I am a qualified person working in the UK for 11th year now and I need to apply for permanent residence card before next stage which is applying for naturalisation and in the new form to apply for naturalisation there is box to fill asking for number and date of issue of permanent residence card (and not document certifying permanent residence).Kind regards,
Rached
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your further enquiry.
Please note that this is simply a question and answer platform. We do not give advice here. We can only give general answers to questions.
If you require advice, please refer to the OISC for an adviser who may be able to assist you in answering specific questions relating to your application.
http://home.oisc.gov.uk/register_of_regulated_immigration_advisers/register.aspx
I hope this clarifies your enquiry.