Thomas, Lawyer
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
28732269

I'm a retired British / Moroccan citizen got my divorce final

Customer Question

I'm a retired British / Moroccan citizen got my divorce final in UK and just got married in Morocco under Moroccan law my intention is to take residence in Morocco and as I have children in England wich I wish to visit often I would like my new wife to visit with me and I wish to legalise our marriage under UK law my wife own her own house in Morocco and has a good secured job contract on the other hand I only have my state pension what our options are ?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat exactly is it that you wish to achieve?