How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 970
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

I'm a retired British / Moroccan citizen got my divorce final

Customer Question

I'm a retired British / Moroccan citizen got my divorce final in UK and just got married in Morocco under Moroccan law my intention is to take residence in Morocco and as I have children in England wich I wish to visit often I would like my new wife to visit with me and I wish to legalise our marriage under UK law my wife own her own house in Morocco and has a good secured job contract on the other hand I only have my state pension what our options are ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat exactly is it that you wish to achieve?