How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask frantzgregory Your Own Question
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 501
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
frantzgregory is online now

I would like to consult me what can I do if my visa

Customer Question

Hello, I would like to consult me what can I do if my visa expires in a few months and I want to stay in London. I am from New Zealand and I am with visa tier 4. What are my options if I want to stay and I am not a qualified, so I can't apply for sponsorship?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry.
You may wish to consider Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) if you are aged 18 -30. There are further requirements to satisfy under this route if you are within the age bracket.
I hope this clarifies your question.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Could you please click on the rate button.