frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

My friend from myanmar had refused entry visa two times

Hi, my friend from myanmar had refused entry visa two times regarding application for short time study. The entry visa was refused due to paragraph A57C (III)of the immigration rules. Is there any chance that she can apply again and what is she needs to do. They refused because she apply for extended short course. Please kindly advice for this. Thank you very much.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to send the refusal letter so that you can check and advice on what to do or trying again.
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry.
I have read through the refusal decision. You can reapply for a study visa but you must address the concerns raised in your previous failed attempts. There is no guarantee that a fresh application will be successful.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope to get more answer than this as this is quite general. I want to know which points should I highlight.
The points to highlight are
1. Make sure that any future application is consistent e.g. if your course ends in December don't have a tenancy agreement which ends much later than when your course ends
2. Make sure if you are being sponsored for a course get all the evidence of who is sponsoring you and why
3. Make sure if you say you want to study for 6 months don't stay or ask for more time unless there is an exceptional reason
4. Make sure to avoid extended periods of frequent or successive short term student studies.
You need to thing about what exactly you want to do. If you want to study for a Bachelors degree just simply make the appropriate visa application and seek legal advice for help.
Could you please click on the rate button.