frantzgregory
frantzgregory, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

He has never been in trouble and has no previous

He has never been in trouble and has no previous convictions. He owns a property in romania as i do in england. If he gets excluded from visiting is that for ever and when will he find out? If he not excluded and we marry does he have to apply to come back? I guess they would be able to give us an answer to that before we marry.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  frantzgregory replied 1 year ago.
If he is deported and an exclusion order is in place, he will remain prohibited from entering the UK, while the exclusion order remains in force. If this is the case, he can appeal. If he is deported, he may apply to get the deportation revoked. He will be given all the paperwork. He will need to seek legal advice.
I wish you well and I hope things get sorted.
Please don't forget to click the rate button on just answer.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If deportation is not revoked could he still return with me when married?