Frantz I
Frantz I, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Over 5 years dealing with EEA Law, Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Law.
80411141

I arrived UK in 2005 as a minor on visiting visa. My Elder

I arrived UK in 2005 as a minor on visiting visa. My Elder sister has applied twice for me for leave to remain as a sponsored relative of a British but was refused on the ground of insufficient information or proof that she has been financially responsible for me while in Nigeria. Now I am married my husband has an ILR and I have two children that are british. What kind of application can I make.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was born 6/05/1990
Arrived in the UK in January 2005.
My Sister who is british applied for me as dependant on a British citizen in 2006 and 2006 but was refused on the ground of insufficient information on support
I applied as a legally married spouse of my husband who is legally resident in the UK in 2013 and was refused in 2014 on the ground that I did not include my marriage certificate, my lawyer made a representation but did not receive any answer
I have two children born in the UK 21st of November 2013 and another on 4th of January 2016. They are both British.I want to make an application NOW to legalise my stay in the UK
What kind of application can I make ?
What form should I used ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Additional question?
Can I make a premium application ?
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry.
You may choose to make a family-based (as a partner or a parent under Appendix FM) application and rely on Exception 1 if you have remained in the UK without a visa since 2005.
i hope this clarifies your question.
**********************************************************************
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The following questions were not addressed:What kind of application can I make ?
What form should I used ?
Can I make a premium application ?And also what is this exception 1? The first baby is just two years old and the second one is barely a month old.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your enquiry.
1. The kind of application you may choose to make is a family-based application as a partner or a parent under Appendix FM.
2. Exception 1 applies if you have remained in the UK without a visa and there are insurmountable obstacles to family life with your partner continuing outside the UK
We cannot give advice on which form to fill as this is a simple question and answer platform but have a look here to help you decide.
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-fm-family-members
Premium applications are not available for cases like yours.
I wish you all the best and please don't forget to click rate before you leave.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I don't mind the phone offer but is this an additional 38 pounds or I pay the difference between the 26 pounds I have praid before and 38 pounds. If I am paying an additional 12 pounds, that will be ok.Thanks
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
I don't think you need to unless you want further answers to what has already been said. I think it is an additional 38 dollars.
But please remember to click rate.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is referred to as insurmountable obstacles to family life with your partner continuing outside the UK. Will be using the form flr (fp). Can insurmountable obstacles apply when my oldest child is just 2 years old? My spouse has been here also sin 2005, he has indefinite leave to remain.Thanks for the support so far. Just that I am cash strapped I would have just settle for getting a lawyer.
Expert:  Frantz I replied 1 year ago.
Insurmountable obstacle means the very significant difficulties which you and your partner would face if you were to continue your family life together outside the UK and which you will not be able to overcome because of very serious hardship for you and your partner.
I hope this helps as this is as far as anyone can go with answering your questions. Your case is complicated and you really do need to seek independent legal advice.
Good luck and please don't forget to click rate when you leave.
This is a simple question and answer platform. Answers expressed by the author in this platform are solely base upon the information provided by you. Under no circumstances should answers be relied up as immigration advice. Please note that the author accepts no responsibility for any reliance and it is your responsibility to seek independent legal advice before making any immigration application